Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Goal towardsE-Learning 2

What do I want to achieve with this subject? I have three points to achieve from this course. First, I will have the confidence to talk to people in education department back home by convincing them the learning benifits of using digital instructions. Second, that I will be able to develop Materials for instructions using this digital technology and be integrated in a curriculumn. Lastly, I have to be fully equiped with knowledge about how, what and why this e-learning works and able to manage it as an expert.This three points will be my channel of derictions and motivation as I study this course.

1 comment:

Penny JW said...

Hi Anjie, we didn't get to talk much among the class yesterday but I hope you find the subject beneficial.

What subjects are you developing materials for? - I remember your degree is in Engineering.

Best wishes

Penny