Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Feast of Christ the King

Today we honor Jesus as our King... In the gospel reading Jesus is telling us the story of end of times... Here are the Questions that will be asks...For I was hungry did you gave me food? (did you share your food to others or you hide it) When I was thirsty did you gave me drink? (when someone is thirsty for love did you share even just a little?) When I was a stranger did you welcomed me? (when new member come did you accompany him?) When I was naked did you clothed me? (when someone got embarrassed or stumble did you laugh at him too?) When I was ill did you cared for me? (when someone was sick (emotional or physical) did you show how important he is?) When I was in prison did you visited me? (When no one wanted to love or even to talk to him did you even dare to love him?)This a reminder for all of us.... For whatever we done to our brothers we have done it to Jesus... Is Jesus really the King of your Life? or just an accessories? May we always recognize Jesus as he disguise among us...Always be ready for the Son of Man comes like a thief in the night...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi blog hopping, happy new year! Feel free to visit my blogs especially my main blog which is A Mysterious Life. Thanks!